There is no selling or buying on this site. It is for information use only.
1. Rules. (1.1) While visiting this Site, you may store, print, view, reproduce and distribute pages within this Site for personal non-commercial use provided that: (a) no modifications are made to the Site and its contents; and (b) appropriate ownership notifications are included with the stored, reproduced or distributed pages. (1.2) While visiting the Site, you may not: (a) post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site or the Internet; (b) post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus or other harmful or disruptive component; and/or (c) violate the security of the Site.
2. Disclaimer. MTO cannot guarantee privacy for Site users. Communications sent on this Site or other linked sites are not secure. It is recommended that the Site not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any use of the Site shall be at the sole risk of the user, and MTO and its affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors and employees shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith. You agree only to submit accurate information. You agree that MTO may disclose, use, copy or transmit any information you have submitted to the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of MTO in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
3. Limitation of Liability. The materials provided on this Site are provided for information only. MTO takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the Site. Further, MTO makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on the Site for any purpose. ALL DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS AND MATERIALS PUBLISHED IN THIS SITE OR OTHER MTO-LINKED SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. In no event shall MTO, its’ affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on or through this Site.
4. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MTO and its affiliate and related companies, shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
5. Trademarks, Copyright. All names, logos and marks identifying MTO and its products and services referenced in this Site or other MTO-linked sites are trademarks or registered trademarks of MTO (or its’ parent company) or are under license to MTO or its’ parent company. All other product, brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. MTO or its’ parent company own and retains the copyrights in the documents, related graphics and materials published on this Site and other MTO-linked sites. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent, trademark, tradename or copyright of MTO or any third party.
6. Links. If the Site provides links to other sites or resources on the Internet, these links are provided only as a courtesy to the user and MTO makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other web sites. You access linked sites at your own risk.
8. Jurisdiction. The Site originates in Ontario, Canada and is operated by MTO. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree to submit to the courts of this jurisdiction.
9. Miscellaneous. MTO reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between MTO and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. MTO’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.
© Copyright 2165432 Ontario Inc., 2008. All rights reserved.